Monday 7 February 2011

ARTIST RESEARCH

http://onepinkgoose.blogspot.com/



I came across this particular blog when browsing through an internet source in search of dry-point artists. This person had found these various artists which use this specific technique throughout their work. I love how eye-catching these images are and how attractive and appealing they look. The bold shapes shown throughout the images on this blog look eye-catching and the two colour prints are very inspiring as well as the simplicity of the images. The images shown below I found from various internet sources. I decided to look into bird dry point prints as from my own drawings I wanted to produce a series of experiments using a bird image that represented nature. I love the detail shown in the below images, the direction of the fur looks really effective as well as the bold bird shapes contrasted with the line detail background. I found this research reasonable inspiring. I will take the detail into consideration and thought for when I come towards etching into my acetate.




No comments:

Post a Comment